Thursday, November 15, 2012

cnn doubt ground lookin

The everyones are all happy."
Take me for the person who stirs joy ah, stir everyone happy?This words say:"But, so many houses all come to pull me, don't wait I to have a meal, be first become a few pieces by the Ye, say again, I didn't want to be to support you damn fool."
The farm land roars with laughter to go out to order public, say that I have already decided to go to household-use rice of old dad of week, other families hereafter say again.This pouring is good method, I who don't need went out to explain by myself.The week Tai waits at in addition to door, early know that I necessarily go to his home, listenned to farm land so on saying, he was smiling to come in, urging me to return to his house.
On the second day, I didn't see farm land, isn't that I break promise, there is no way ah, everyone is too passionate, especially my setting comes in of the doors in the Chuang, so, at tenth, the day in sky in, I almost ate to lie and got up again eat.The Hey Hey isn't that I am lazy, is support, the big guy seems to let I in several days in, eat up all of several years of rices, support my roadses all could not walked anymore, still need to put blame on my appetite so small, the capacity for liquor is small, blare, I come to a decision, I hereafter determinedly will not return to country villa during the period of New Year's Day.
Wait me again and farm land alone it has been half month since place led together.The farm land first and up and down conjectured me some kind of, say with smile:"Still go, don't grow how much meat."Do not wait I to talk, he roared with laughter to say again:"You have to thank me, be not I block, still have to infuse you for half month, when the time comes, don't grow up a little fatty can not."
Hope farm land satisfiedly appearance, I am also funny:"Do not thought of, a Qian Qian gentleman, also love like this leg-pull, don't chase oneself Pie of much pure, everyone like this pulls I don't put and have no your to incite just strange."
The farm land didn't deny and just smiled to say:"You a leave be don't come back for 3, 4 years, this time come back is also an in a hurry to leave of, need not think, also know that you hand over to need the finished feeling will run, not and so, can make you treat how many days more?Again say, disappear for several years, the person is long Gao 1:00, can also lose many.Although Qin Yong has already said you have been very good, can see you this appearance, also know you at outside pain many,cnn.Can make you grow a few meat, our everyone attained a purpose."
I ever don't know their intentions and smile:"I know that everyone is always very good to me.In fact, you are more hard here, I am to put all sons on your body, the world cans not find again than my more unqualified Chuang lord.Being so good here is all you achievement, the week old dad also really took you."
The farm land shakes head to lightly sigh:"I don't know that you made what way, let the business in the country villa red fire of very, although everyone lives in Shan-li, compare at anyplace all comfortable.That Qin's benefit still has Qin Yong are that you take out comer, there is no their effort, here have no so wealthy of, I am really just a governor, you are the person who arranges good all these."
I smile and have no again say what.Only I know by myself and have no me, he is similar to chase to constuct here very good, I am that add flowers to brocade person.
The farm land looking at me not to talk, he sat in a short while, and the openings asked a way:"You said that come back to seek me to have a serious matter this time, what serious matter,Facebook?"
I deeply take a suck at spirit and hope him to make reference to:"BE concerning you, also have the person in the country villa later affair."
The farm land doesn't have a little facial expression of surprised Cha and starts to carry tea and drinks to lightly close lightly an one mouthful:"You only prepare in the life appropriate?Now is really the best opportune moment.Yuan Cao twos are very much in love, with you get ability, the green state easy lord is an easy to accomplish affair.Your order, we at how does the You state match with you."
I but is one face surprised Cha:"Son Tai, you how can anyone know do I want to make you match with me to do some affairs?What do I only prepare in the life?The green state easy lord is affirmative, however, I can't put on a skill over there of and have no this necessity ah?"
This bottom the farm land have been already responded:"You ……you management life light really of just setting flow a people?Several 100,000 people ah, you still make people organize troops' training over there, that for the sake of what?Don't once say for the sake of you of those words?"
The farm land knows life only of the soldier Tun system should be very normal, after all company's brigade still has me to make Qin Yong take out to get the crack troopses contain a lot of persons who is a country villa inside.However, does he exactly think what I am doing?Didn't he probably know my secret identity?I the doubt ground looking at him:"The son Tai elder brother exactly hears what?Say how can and like this?I am in the life light certainly is that the setting flows a people.Make soldier Tun system because this is the chaotic, protect life only of people, don't adopt some guard against measure to how go?Say again, the person is many, about 600,000, but among them the person of remnants of a great majority is still an aged and weak disease, all for avoid to fight to just go indiscriminately of, they ability some what?Might the elder brother it not be thinks that they can also use to rise a matter not to become?"
The farm land doesn't understand that the ground looking at me:"I really think that you want to rise a matter at the life light.You once said, make an effort to end chaotic, resume pure and peaceful, let all people to all live happily.The Yuan Cao is very much in love now, the Yuan Shao is regardless this time success or failure, all have no energy to have regard for green You two sides again, you want true matter, take down them not is can not, and is exactly extremely good now of opportune moment.So, you that day a say to talk very serious affair, also say that you woulded not° until I do of affair just start, I thought …… you were another to have ……"
I in distress situationly hope him:"The elder brother of the farmland, I am to once say those words, but, I once said as well,google, I started to take the lead a matter still not equal to do you take the lead, I can't have the mind to compete for hegemony world of ah.Still have, I also once said, I wasn't the person who does a Ba lord, but, my meeting is a world unification to do the best."Want to expose bottom sooner or later, I still kept suggesting him, he shoulded understand my meaning.
The farm land hopes my serious facial expression and lowered the head to want to think:"See, at first is that I thought to be wrong.That you tell me now, you these years didn't come back, was the minister son that did other people, rightness?You chose who?Is it the Cao that hold and right?"
Indeed as expected not I anticipate, he responded to come over a while.I took out Cao to hold to write in person ordination book, put in front of him:"The farmland elder brother understood good.Be like what you say, the Yuan Shao is to necessarily hurt undoubtedly this time, the green state has the general of Zang Ba to take, and I am just responsible for leaving Yuan Tan in the Ye city.As for the You state doesn't need we do too many affairs as well and have preparation good.Is what you should prepare to take up a post behind how to do?"
Farm land already see finish that ordination book, the noodles has no facial expression ground to listen to I after finishing saying words, just the title asks me:"Is this what you fight for coming?The Cao holds to trust you very much, his connecting my noodles has never seen, can appoint me to do what Liao west the district magistrate is still Liu Cheng Hou.Your heel he how many years?"
I lightly a smile:"Speak, afraid you angry, however, deceive you not more good.Son cloud doesn't deceive a farmland as well today elder brother, I heel Mr. Zhu already eight year the enough to spare , whiled coming here, was already a main male person.Of so deceived a farmland elder brother before, was also that my mission is special, have to be such."
The farm land pours to take a suck at cool spirit:"Eight year enough to spare?Do you come to my past?You, you are just many that time big, already ……see, is that I had been despising you.Say so, am I all what your plans and arrange like in everythings here?"
This I can not admit, no one would like to be had been playing with by the other people by himself[herself]:"Have no.At the beginning I settle everyone's son here a for the sake of to everyone's a more safe life, on the other hand also for earning money, also have the establishment herding Ma Chang, for being like now one supply war horse, also have west to smuggle ironware from the Liao.After all in the war, these exhausting of materials are very big, but at that time lord Mr. just stood firm a heel and needed these things very much.As for the farmland elder brother's arrival, is to the back of the easy city, I heard your behavior and ability and learning, guess you probably come, this I have already said.These in the last years, you management country villa show your the artistic talent is indeed as expected a superman very much, not only country villa, connect outside know your person, especially some national minorities, such as fresh vulgar type of, all really admire and respect and you, I just to lord Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment