Wednesday, November 14, 2012

cheap dr dre beats g's under charge isn

, Guard Jing state of is all Cao male of confident, they listen to Mr. Cao's words, the life and death of your not concerned emperor, they are also not concerned, anyway the emperor is deathless in the imperial palace, Cao Mr. can't carry on the back ascend scold.Say again, world so many people, looks homology of can always find out severals.You say BE?"
In the big palace, I have no time to consider Liu Bei, they concrete affair after walking, but just I suddenly thoughted of Zhuge Liang and piece is loose of several times meets, also understood Zhuge Liang and piece to loosely collaborate with, so just remind Zhuge Liang like this, I can't make him get Jing state.They really need to beat the idea of Jing state, that I am sorry, even if Liu Xie, we are also similar to kill, anyway and outward of the words is many BE.
Zhuge Liang is of distemper:"Your brain moves of really quickly.Didn't°yet think like how carry out your commitment, have already ruptured one of my boulevard.Son cloud, you don't be also satisfied, light with a benefit state, I am similar to resume this big fellow river's mountain."
I Hey Hey a smile:"Since want to match wits, I certainly need to make use of good this limited several dayses.The bore is clear, Chengdu is a country with rich natural resources, Liu Zhang's flabbiness can deceit, you go to is choose to the place.However, you think with borrow a to be partial to the place of corner to resist China, difficult, difficult and difficult.Resist Luo sun many heros according to your one person's dint, the hope for winning is more elusive.I really for your in the future worry."
"Hum, which afraid only a silk hope, I will also make an effort to fight for.You since want and my Dou exactly, let's do it slowly!Ha ha, I also hope that the Cao holds to kill you now."
My Song shrugs shoulders and cross he outwardly walk:"In fact, you greatly can kill me before walking.In case I am really deathless, you hereafter want a fee more ideas to kill me."
Zhuge Liang's laughter at the back spreads:"Ability and son cloud do opponent, is my luck, I can't do mean person it raise.You want to arouse us to kill you, still is waste idea."
I whispered a you can be not so intelligent, the mouth of Pie Pie, walk to the house.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Explain to partition line^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Is original have already answered the question of some readers to these two chapters in the book review area, can I discover, completely didn't work out a problem.Being lazy must write again, make duplicate to come over.I emphasize 1:00, the starting point occupied for doing this book all roles is value and morality in Three Kingdoms ages that comprehends according to my I, with present society bad of very far.All beguilements make use of and have qualms of conscience pain and sufferings all within the scope of morality of the role, is also ability drive at that time what social people approve.If all of any affairs is to in brief say a is a, say two is two, that is the intelligence that humiliates the ancients.
Explain:Accidentally didn't write Zhuge Liang and the Xun 彧 bad, they did of the matter is reasonable.Exactly a Three Kingdoms history, be from think all reasonable of the person is in the infighting, while the matter done by them sees from the modern taste, and then has how many is reasonable?Value, political view, the different nature of morality will cause the dissimilarity reading to see a point, I never think that I wrote Zhuge Liang and the Xun 彧 into bad person, exactly the opposite, I feel that I come out their a noodles of the brilliance display in effort, that be in the ancients heart most for keep the loyalty and righteousness of Zhao.I can not say that I controls the morals in Three Kingdoms ages very good, but I really is jump morality of the modern, make greatest efforts to make oneself stand on the Three Kingdoms ages to write this book.Because my knowledge isn't enough, style of writing difference but cause everyone's disaffection, I can say the voice is sorry.
Say Xun 彧 again:The historical Xun 彧 is to have never betrayed Cao to hold, because he has been hoping earnestly Cao to hold the The Savior Messiah that can become big fellow, this kind of desire, this ideal knows that the Cao held to want to be queen Wei to thoroughly fall through at him.But this falling through of ideal let the Xun 彧 walk to ascend an one-way street, he chose a suicide.But the Xun 彧 in my book, his ideal at small if put forward to constuct Luo sun, but the Cao hold the time of silent support, start falling through, so just had Ye city with small such as comity up of break off.This, while writing that chapter, I used the headline of《of life and death 》 , elaboration realizes for a while, not difficult understand my to work hard, that chapter also for these two chapters cover up next foreshadowing.There being also a foreshadowing is small such as and analysis of Xun You to that"strive for anonymous attack clearly", although I design of the person isn't a Xun 彧 ,that analysis in the chapter has already ordered small such as with of Xun 彧 will because the dissimilarity of political standpoint parts company.
Certainly, the contents designs of each chapter include the author different intention, these two chapters are also such, see I at maltreat small such as, actually have already told you a lot of informations, everyone slowly realizes!

Chapter 226 Jue do not(1)


Fight both with open and secret means an article-chapter 226 Jue don't
Imitate if the Jiang corpse sort returns to a home and stops the inquiry of Qin Yong's concern and instructs him to forbid to put anyone into the mansion, my a head of is firm into the house inside, shut up to cry bitterly with the quilt Wu.The scene that meets for the first time with Xun 彧 , hereafter each time meet his concern to me, the dress takes the Xun 彧 of Zhao affairs painful despair, Ye city milli- Don't mention it of Xun 彧 , the Xun 彧 in the just big palace, I hate not to get up him, although he is the person who wants I dies most today.But Zhuge Liang, in the Luo sun, he so gentle and softly to Zhao Yun Er, this just led for a few months, suddenly turned over a face, I not clear, exactly have genuine feeling to the Yun son in Zhuge Liang's in the mind, he says in the Luo sun of those words, exactly have are true for several cents.Can just and some kind of of his dialogues, let me feel that he still has feeling to the Yun son, he still keeps taking me for bosom friend, I also hate not to get up him, although his account to strive for finally will want my life.Let I most am painful of is elder brother Yun, I release Liu Bei, but strong line of leave he, there is no loyal to object, I one more dead, ten thousand sorts of elder brother Yun are disappointed under, will can't do an unique matter?Even if can't, he also can take elder brother's wife, they returned to home town and probably still took my corpse.My by all manners wants to get around of matter, finally still need to take place?
Not know cry how long, I just slowly fall calm.The circumstance has already taken place, I not can again so from hatred from pity next go, time also disallows me hesitant next go,cheap dr dre beats, I am good friends with good plan for a while, how make Liu fully acquire the biggest benefits.Think of with as elder brother Yu is negotiating this matter, I once said Dong Cheng isn't the opponent that Liu has, can he can still keep taking to go to some troubles for Liu Bei.The benefit state Liu Zhang's under charge isn't whole either is an useless person or go and live with Liu has of generation, I how do just can make these people and Liu Bei keep on having been setting against.Still have, Liu Ba still just Chengdu, I want to send a person to notify that he leaves at once.But ……, probably Liu Ba can fully take to go to not small trouble for Liu, ha ha, Liu Bei also very thin rare Liu Ba, but Liu Ba inside dislike Liu Bei, if is Liu Ba willing to incubate at Liu Bei nearby?I should try to make Zhang Chang and Liu Ba get in touch with for a while.Often of the ability isn't weak, the advantage is careful, and he defends Xiang sun to have a problem;Can Li Tong guard Ru south rather full spoil.Can't Liu Bei Hui take down Ru south first?That Liu opens up to be taking an activity over there and hums, this is early also Zhuge Liang plan okay.Think again, can't, the Ru south is too near apart from the Luo sun, in river's summer, the Xiang sun, Luo sun and all get wreath to round under, Liu has and none of Zhuge liangs is a fool, can't seek dead.So on thinking, the my demand notifies quickly Cao Ren and often, can keep Liu from inheritting fully to take Jing state.
The programming likes these, I just washed a face clearly door.Sky already black exert, but see the moon that elder brother Yun sit a not far place in front of the door to looking at a sky to daze.My in the mind a tight, guilty ground of see to not distance of Qin Yong.The vision that feels me, Qin Yong quickly salutes, while elder brother Yun also takes back vision on me.Didn't from the elder brother's eyes in see painful, only doubt and worry, I breath a sigh of relief, let oneself face up take smiling face, move to tread him to nearby sit down.
"Elder brother, has so feeling to shoulding backyard see moon."
Elder brother Yun up and down conjecturesed me some kind of:"Are you walking again?Or what Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment