Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Beats Detox this kind of person

Liu Zhang is very stupid, incredibly turn over a face with Zhang Lu in the man, can say is from ruin natural cover, the benefit state will become others sooner or later.Now most miserably of is that emperor, be seen to play with for similar puppet, alas, the world has no paradise."
I finish saying, but Guo Jia doesn't talk.He is thinking my words.Led in a short while, his title asked me:"Since, you once ran about everywhere, that you said of in these people, you thought who can the top calculating is the wise ruler?"I looking at him and wish, three general situation dint is all weak now, especially Liu Bei still makes the other people should be under, but Sun Quan, also don't know to have fun over there where?The Cao holds to also just start a Ba industry, I always can not say them:"This, really not say.In my eyes, current of the various Hous all aren't what good thing.Several years of leading, should see come out."Guo Jia's point nods:"What you said is also.I also see not and deeply.Just, I still keep going home to wait several years to say again."
Once I listen to, you didn't occupy ah, that ……:"This, Guo Xiong ah, you were it not for affair, can play together with son jade?You also literally walk and see have to like of, can for the person whom it helps!To know in the sky can't drop a farcing a round flat cake.Sit in the home, the opportunities are few."Fool you good.
Guo Jia Yi listens to, H'm, reasonable:"I see the person whom you are also an unwilling to remain out of the limelight!Whether also want out to seek a main Mr., just take a stroll everywhere?"I am a Hey Hey a smile:"Be not.I am main.I once swore, follow my elder brother of.Just don't seek other people!I be playing.Promise, we are just wanting Lai to the east."
Guo Jia Leng:"I see son jade some skills also of, don't you want to achieve some kind of businesses?"I hope him to smile:"There is no this viewpoint now, hereafter can't have, either.To say my ideal if I can make the common people of world no longer be fought a disorderly bitterness, can live happily and eat satisfied wear warm good.Unfortunately, although my skill is also many, can have no this kind of skill of, could not do also!Since could not do, what viewpoint does that still have?"This ages certainly could not does.I all of of in those days state-to-states usually fight Cold War.
Guo Jia shook head:"You are really strange.Now, the persons who have a little skill all want to take chaotic, can develop special features and stand out and even set up achievement establish a career.Only you just have this kind of peculiar viewpoint,Beats Detox.You small age, the medical skill sees the ability of thing, besides which, , also have what skill ah?"
I smiled, Hey, don't see you are this ages of greatly strive for a private, still differed to order in front of me.Certainly, this because, I know history ah, again more than him the knowledge in 2800:"This, in addition to medical skill, I also skill in martial arts.Also know some art of war strategies, poem phrase article.Also play the piano to play flute an etc., etc..How, severe."I am very satisfiedly.Can there is the opportunity to show to put in Guo Jia's in front, really dream to all want to smile something to come to.This opportunity is met by me, which ability need not?
All Guo Jia's eyes Zheng is getting bigger:"Impossibly, you brag.Is so small, will the ability be so many?Understand art of war, strategy?"I smile:"Certainly, I ain't braggart, not letter, you test me."Guo Jia smiled:"Like, that you know Art of War most severe of is what?"I smile:"The Art of War is a big ancients to become.The resort to arms in which fells to strive for certainly badly, however, I think most severe of BE:Not war but bend the person's soldier.The Duo heart is strong to lead desperately."Guo Jia doesn't smile:"You indeed as expected know this many.The Jia seldom sees you the youth like this is just handsome also."
I am to roar with laughter.Is satisfied in the heart, get a brainwave to make reference to:"The elder brother's ability and learning at son jade on also, why the need for too modest.In fact, the son jade has been admiring the elder brother's artistic talent very much and meet today, be really three living lucky.Son jade the age isn't still young, do understand of the thing is still a lot of.If, the elder brother doesn't abandon son jade, I want to do an opposite sex brothers with elder brother, such, can also ask to the elder brother at any time, don't know elder brother would like to?"
Guo Jia also cachinnation:"Like, have you such a brothers, the Jia is also happy.Giving for the elder brother thus is big, have already is this elder brother."I am happy ah, a month, sought two elder brothers, Hey, see, my Three Kingdoms of go, the starting point is quite good.Quickly come forward:"The son jade pays a courtesy calls on two elder brothers.To, my elder brother the nature is your elder brother.Promise, the Dian eldest brother is an eldest brother, the elder brother was two elder brothers."Guo Jia looking at Dian Wei and wishes, he says also to, therefore also come forward to the Dian Wei:"The Jia once sees eldest brother as well."The Dian Wei roars with laughter:"Good ah, I again many a younger brothers.Trust, I will to you okay!"I turned over cold stare and really talked.
Now that everyone was already a brothers, I also Don't mention it:"Two elder brothers walk together with us, not very good?You become sick, the son jade can cure.Anyway you didn't also occupy of, go to east together with us the Lai play!"Guo Jia hopes me:"Do you go to east Lai and play what?"I smile:"I want to seek an elder brother to there.I originally listen to my elder brother once say, he probably goes there."Hope Guo Jia doesn't understand of vision, I will say 1 time in the affair of easy city:"So ah, I want to go to wait an elder brother there."
The Dian Wei and Guo Jia was sighing to listen to my description.The Dian Wei hums to say:"After, doing not make me meet this male is pediatric."I fight Cold War, mama hey, I don't dare to let this kind of affair take place again and wanted the blood of that house, I am disgusted.Guo Jia but say:"Son elder brother dragon is why the need for loyal to for this kind of person, unworthy."I also sigh:"What then he isn't willing to walk also.So, I have to east Lai etc., seeing can persuade him to stay."Everyone nods.See Guo Jia agree to set out with us together, I am very excited.On the second day, everyone set out together.

Brothers article-chapter 9 three elder brothers too history Ci


Brothers article-chapter 9 three elder brothers too history Ci
After setting out again, but I hardly saw a doctor for person again.Absorb novella I, drilled into Guo Jia's wagon inside.Anyway Guo Jia takes of money is enough many, be in the light of your is this principle of ours, affirmation doesn't need me then earn money.Besides our gold and silver jewelries are all many.Our a group of people all the way chat say ground, sometimes Hou, I return with Dian Wei do an effort right away, Guo Jia finally believes me still true meeting skill in martial arts.He very curious about my life experience, certainly, under this circumstance, I can went fetch to use to panic what Zhao Yun said, this use, is many years.
Not much day, arrived boundary in the North Sea.In this period of time harvest the biggest is Guo Jia.Originally he was curious to me, followed me to walk is also curious.Wishing to walk is also good, seeing can run into the wise ruler.But all the way he is with my confabulation shocked not small.Because he discovers I not only analyze world important event very very clear, and, to front the political power military analysis of the dynasty things of the past of is also thoroughly.Always have out of the blue of views, and these viewses usually are a needle to see blood, slice medium vital part.And, my battle analysis to each typical model is so reasonable good enough.The letting produced in his heart him is an enemy however my viewpoint.
He says with smile this day:"If I oppose on the battlefield with son jade, I necessarily hurt undoubtedly.Are an enemy with you, from seek dead end also."What I listenned to is funny:"Two elder brothers do an idea of coming from the others to usually anticipate, card not according to the rules, there is no routine.And you are an enemy, just be really necessarily hurt undoubtedly."Guo Jia shakes head to sigh:"Son jade, don't want Kua again I.These days of you my views have already seen a height."I laugh behind one's back and wish those famous battles ah, march a cloth ah, several thousand years of strategic expert discusses to come over and discusses in the past, I was unlike you were strong just strange.
Arrive this day east Lai, leave city still far, Guo Jia got sick again and left those tonics that prop up his will, a period of time inside, his body will compare weaker, although I have already made him practice Taichi, can be not short time either do execution of.We hurried up and then soughted in the recent village the house of the reside, let him stop for rest.Oneself went together with to pay medicine to drink for him.This host see me fill a prescription by myself, he depended to come over:"Little elder brother is still a doctor.My kid is also sick, can you give and see? Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment