Monday, December 3, 2012

monster beats by dre christmas gift discount online Make reference to he

Suddenly feel a snake type, the sword is uploaded a burst of slightly shiver.
"Ha ha, need not useless talk, ignore you to say what he can't have any felling.If want him to resume, only after you died!"The Cang dragon is unbridled of say.
"Dragon …Long Fei!"Along with a sad cry voice of ice snow, a wild cold current of air starts to rise from right Long Xu Dao."Not …impossible!Won mine'shoot a soul to settle magical power'why can also send out such magic?"Face surprised change, the Cang dragon started feeling to fear for the first time.
"Elder brother Long Fei, you are the person whom I concern most in the world here.The painful feeling that I can not bear with to separate with you any further."Ice snow that originally should can not move a very small amount, the difficult station rises and moves forward slowly and forward.Don't know that the white elf that when appear appears in ice snow front of."You once asked me yesterday, why liked you.I say with you, I don't know.This is true ……I really don't know me from when start liking you!Probably is the first time when you appeared in front of me also probably yesterday.But …but I know, I can't be without you, I really like you!"Ice snow takes a strong algidity's one-step one step to approach to the Cang dragon."Like to is so simple, have no why, have no because so.Whenever see you and crystal elder sister together, I envy, really jealous of!But want ~only you lightly to my smile, as long as knowing that your in the mind has me, so, so everything all already enough."
"Snow son ……" falls on the ground of Long Fei, the difficult openings says.At this time the strong magic taken by ice snow, the look in the eyes revealed makes Long Fei have a kind of familiar felling.Imitating the Buddha is his mother hero west the facial expression for card to launch end sorcery.
"Elder brother Long Fei, I know that you aren't one to like a show off person, to you probably stable life than become midland commander-in-chief king even can even make you feel to satisfy.However you but have been being fighting, I know that you aren't I but fight.Your try very hard to battles to all have your purpose every time, you for protecting you concern,Beats By Dre green Monday, the person taken good care of but fight, for the sake of we but continuously change strongerly, have awe dint more.Also just because of this, you aren't only the person whom I like most , but also the person whom I respect and admire most !Today …your effort already enough, you don't need to again pay your life, even don't need to again force oneself to be.Let today I, let I the protection that has been being subjected to you, be subjected to the person whom you concern, is you but fight!"Make reference to here, ice snow slowly shuts eyes, a drop of radiant tears declines from her beautiful eyes bottom, become a radiant and extremely keen ice stone.
Fasten a magic luck to do in the strong ice under, the body of ice snow lightly floats a God along with the cold current of air empty.Imitate Buddha's a fairy maiden from the sky but decline.Ice snow the elf before the body suddenly send forth a dazzling white ray of light, at this kind of unusual but have gorgeous ray of light under,monster beats by dre christmas gift discount online, imitating everythings in the Buddha the earths will be frozen.
"Kill, kill her!"Flurried of Cang dragon loudly order fix a way.After hearing the order of Cang dragon, fix again is is a burst of to lightly shiver, immediately and neatly pull out to put the snake type on Long Fei of the sword fly a body to jump toward air.
"Don't !"Long Fei Kuang in the huge pain after calling an immediately after yells a way:"Strength!Give me the strength!Win the whole strength!I would like to exchange this kind of strength with my life!As long as the friend who can rescue me, as long as I can protect my friend, even if is an incarnation devil I would like to be also!" Make to the utmost the last silk of physical strength of Long Fei sink into profound obfuscation.
Also here for an instant, the together dazzling blue ray of light projects from the dragon fly of the body.Shine in glory in this Tao Kuang long grass under, time's seeming is stopped short, present everybody respectively keeps different posture and obscurely stands.But in a daze medium Long Fei seem to hear another different voice.
"The covenanter that is great, you and the genuine feeling content of of friends concerned by you, have already moved all water absolute being spirit.From now on, water absolute being first prints-kind, relief!"

The main absolute being of chapter 111 water


This is light and soft but take the voice of authority, Long Fei seemed to once listen to.Is blurred medium of he suddenly thinks of, is oneself to have ever listenned to voice like this as well while facing punk battalion in the orchid strange mountain?
"Who are you ?Is main absolute being again?" Have already sunk into oneself's mind deep place of Long Fei suddenly the openings ask a way.
"Xi Xi, need not worry, need not strain, relax your mind, follow behind my step, lay aside the whole vex, just come in into aqueous of world."The light and soft female voice again rings out, Long Fei feels for an instant his/her own body afloat the God is empty, namely but once jumped group of islands to sink into profound bottom of sea.Again after being a burst of and profound dark, Long Fei in the moment bursts upon ray of light.A beauty is bright, aqueous of the world appear in front of him.
"Here BE?"Step on a new world, Long Fei can not help feeling a burst of captivation.
"Is water absolute being boundary here, an only then the absolute being can arrive of world.Covenanter how are you, I is beginning generation water absolute being Lai Si Li."The dragon flies after death to burst upon one to wear a white one-piece dress, light blue hair, about 30 years old of mature and beautiful woman.
"The world that the absolute being just can arrive?That why will I arrive at here?"After having a little blurred Long Fei to turn round to looking at Lai Si Li still, asking of oddness way.
"This …this …in fine I say you can here can here!You how so many useless talks!Early know I different idea you untie to seal something to print!"Temporarily can not answer the question that dragon flies, can not help letting Lai Si the Li become angry from embarrassment.
"~~~Beauty!!Boon boon, although is a little bit old, however the scope still canned tolerate inside.Dozen 80 cents of."The dragon at this time's flying good elephant has already forgotten a dangerous friend and resume an oneself's man's natural character, to the facial appearance beginning of the Lai Si Li article head theory foot.
"Is a little bit old??Smelly boy, you say for me to know!Am I old there?!"A listen to Long Fei unexpectedly say that oneself's age is too old, the Lai Si Li raving furily roars loud a way.Speak proudly a way again later on:"You see me the skin of this sheen, see my slender shape, see me proud chest, see ……this is the standard beauty!HOHOHO"Lai Si Li some kind of Sao Zi lane head after, can not help more saying more excited.
"Boon boon, what you said is quite good!However is old is old, have no the affair of way!You still recognize a life!"Long Fei after seeing along while uses a to pay to feel keenly the tone feeling sorry for to say.Suddenly think of later on what, don't wait the Lai Si Li reaction, suddenly shout loudly 1:"!Now not is say these of time !My friends quickly drive Cang dragon that smelly old man to play dead!Are you to untie for me to seal something to print?Quickly teach me without equal in strength sorcery that now!I return to polish off that old man right away!"
"Hum!'Old woman'can't teach you what sorcery!"The Lai Si Li finds out the opportunity of revenge on the whole and turns round back to wish a way to Long Fei:"Smelly boy, doesn't this descending you still come to beg me at once,Beats By Dre Free shipping day?Hey Hey, as long as you first, beg me, I will you ……"but time but penny is an in the past, a long time the Lai Si Li still have never waited for after she expects of'entreat a voice'.Feeling keenly is interrogative of she not from turn round to hope the direction that stands in times before toward Long Fei.However the dragon fly of figure but far edge in water boundary.
"Smelly boy, you run so far dry what?I stand here!"The Lai Si Li towards Long Fei to shout loudly a way.
"Boon?You just not is say'the old woman can't teach me the sorcery'?I saw along while and stood here of only have you!So I want that the woman being a little bit smaller looking for it this neighborhood to have!"Long Fei's naturally says.
"Ding!"The extreme limit of the Lai Si Li tolerance finally collapses."Smelly boy, I want to kill you!"Lai Si the Li is like one the hen sort becoming mad dash away toward Long Fei, a pay to want that he livings to swallow to live to shell power.
"??"Looking at the facial expression of the Li of Lai Si, Long Fei finally feels that the important event is far from good.At most Wei Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment